THUNDER BAY, ONTARIO ~~~~~~ April 18, 2021 (LSN) Hardworking Greenstone OPP Officers were busy last night in Geraldton arresting a criminal who wasn’t supposed to be there.
A 50 year old WALLY WILLIAMS was arrested & criminally charged with:
- -breach of release order for not residing at an address approved by Thunder Bay Health
- -breach of release order for being in Geraldton when he was ordered not to be there
- WILLIAMS has outstanding criminal charges of:
- -sexual assault
- -possession for purpose of trafficking X 2
- -several breaches of court orders
He appeared in Bail Court before His Worship, Justice of the Peace Bernard Caron today, Sunday April 18,2021 and was remanded into custody at the Thunder Bay Jail.
He has another court appearance on Monday
#LSN_Crime #LSN_OPP #LSN_SexOffender #LSN_TBayCourthouse
Thunder Bay Court House Inside Edition
Thunder Bay Courthouse
Citizen Journalist with over 30 years of experience observing court cases
Check out our Facebook page by clicking here
Send your Crime news tips to firstname.lastname@example.org
The views expressed in this article are solely those of their author and are not necessarily either shared or endorsed by Lake Superior News / Lake Superior Media.