Cook, St Louis, Koochiching, Itasca High COVID Transmission Levels
COOK COUNTY, MINNESOTA ~~~~~ July 2, 2022 (LSNews) Nine counties now show up as orange in the CDC’s map, including Rock in the state’s extreme southwest and Cook in our extreme northeast. Also included: St. Louis and Olmsted counties, home to Duluth and Rochester.
Cook County has received notice of 20 new COVID-19 cases in the last week, bringing the total case count for Cook County to 1,102 since the beginning of the pandemic. There is a high level of COVID-19 circulating in the community.
When we are at “high" Community Level, remember: Cook County Public Health and Human Services stated
- • Wear a well-fitted mask in public, indoor spaces, especially at large gatherings.
- • Free KN95 masks are available at the Clearview General Store, Cook County Community Center and Courthouse, Grand Marais Library, Lockport, Sawtooth Mountain Clinic, and Trail Center
- • Stay home if you feel sick and take a COVID-19 test if you have any symptoms or if you have been exposed to COVID-19
- • Follow the isolation guide if you are positive for COVID-1. To learn more visit http://cookcountycovid19.org
- • Stay up to date on your COVID-19 vaccinations.
#LSN_Health #LSN_CookCountry #LSN_MNNews #LSN_Duluth