Soo Chamber annual Outstanding Business Achievement Awards
looking for innovators, trailblazers, entrepreneurs, and leaders
SAULT STE MAIRE, ONTARIO ~~~ November 15, 2021 (LSNews) The Sault Ste. Marie Chamber of Commerce (SSMCOC) is pleased to announce that it is now accepting nominations for its annual Outstanding Business Achievement Awards.
The annual SSMCOC Outstanding Business Achievement Awards recognize businesses, organizations, and agencies that have made significant strides in overall growth and success, safety, diversification and accessibility, employee relations, customer service, innovation, and exporting. Additionally, the Chamber will recognize the successes and community contributions made by several individual business leaders.
This year’s award categories include:
- Business of the Year Awards (3 categories: up to 9 employees, 10 to 25 employees, 26+ employees)
- Community Non-Profit Business of the Year Award
- Downtown Business of the Year Award
- Indigenous Business of the Year Award
- Community Investment Awards (3 categories: up to 9 employees, 10 to 25 employees, 26+ employees)
- Beyond Sault Ste. Marie Awards (2 categories: up to 49 employees, 50+ employees)
- Innovation Award
- Safe Work, Sound Business Award
- Employer of the Year Award
- Leader in Accessibility Award
- Diversity Award
- Rising Star New Business Award
- Customer First Award - Business, Non-Profit or Agency
- Indigenous Professional of the Year Award
- Customer First Award - Individual
- Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award
The deadline to submit a nomination is Friday, January 14th, 2022. Anyone wishing to nominate a local Chamber-member business, organization, or businessperson, can visit www.ssmcoc.com/business-award-nominations for details and online nomination.
The Outstanding Business Achievement Awards will be handed out on Saturday, March 26th, 2022, at the Chamber’s annual OBAA “Reaching for the Stars” celebration.
Below Please Rate and Share this story
To help us learn what is important to you
The views expressed in this opinion article or photos are solely those of their author and are not necessarily either shared or endorsed by Lake Superior News / Lake Superior Media.
About the Sault Ste. Marie Chamber of Commerce
||The Sault Ste. Marie Chamber of Commerce represents the interests of 700 plus business and agencies in Sault Ste. Marie and has been serving the needs of this community since 1889. The Sault Ste. Marie Chamber of Commerce will lead the way as the voice of business, advancing economic prosperity for its membership and the business community. Learn more about the SSMCOC at www.ssmcoc.com