THUNDER BAY, ON ---- September 9, 2010 ----- Frank Pullia is running for mayor because I believe in our potential as a city. Recent changes in our economy are creating new challenges and opportunities that have the potential to greatly enhance or undermine our region's economic viability and future prosperity.
His background and experience include according to a press release:
I believe in this great city of ours. I also believe that…
• My work experience in all facets of the industries that form the backbone of our economy
• Interactions with all levels of government during and after my term on City Council
• The various marketing, tourism, and economic development projects I have worked on in the city and region over the years
• The volunteer work with many charitable, Not-for-Profit, community and social organizations
• My ability to get results by working in cooperation with others, by looking for win-win solutions, and
• an unwavering dedication to Thunder Bay's future prosperity
…can help develop winning strategies to manage the changes in our economy, create good paying jobs, ensure that taxpayers get real value for their tax dollars, help beautify our city, address the core issues of crime prevention and safety, and maintain a good standard of living and quality of life for our families.
If you have any questions or would like to talk with me directly I will be more than happy to meet with you. I can be reached by my website at http://Frankpullia.com