What should you consider putting in your media release announcing that your are running for election
(1) Say a couple of paragraphs about who you are where your work.
Tell the reader / listener about your communty involvement.
(2) Talk about what movated you to run for publi office. What you want to see improved / changed.
(3) The ecomoney and jobs are a concern for a number of people.
(4) What to you feel business and home taxes should be spent on. An example, do your feel that that cost of water should be part of the tax bill or as it is now an add tax.
(5) Make sure you include a head shot (colour) of yourself. Need to be of good quality about 2 inches wide by 3.5 inches deep and a resolution of at least 200 dpi. The file format need to be jpg.
(6) When you email your media release in do not change it into a PDF. Either send it as a word document or just paste it into the body of the email message.
There is not need to make it facny all the formating will be removed before it is used.
I hope this is of some help.